Note that while these cheats may unlock cars that you want to own, the only one I would recommend is the Pagani Zonda R, for use in your first season.
Here’s why: much of the money you get from this game is through sponsors. When driving any of these cars, you will not get any sponsor money, as they are all ready “branded”, to use the GRID term.
That said, it’s pretty neat to unlock all of the drift cars as I find those events next to impossible, and some of you may find that having the muscle cars unlocked is a nifty trick.
Finally, if you want to race the car you’ve unlocked and have the money, you can actually purchase a new car, brand it, slap some sponsor logos on it, and you can race that to you heart’s content while being showered with oodles of dough in the hopes of signing some million dollar rookie.
– All drift cars
– All muscle cars
– Buchbinder 320si Livery
– Free Pagani Zonda R
– Play.com Livery
– Unlock a BMW 320si for Use in Grid World and Raceday. Locked to Gamestation Livery
– Unlock vans and you can race with them.Really fun.
OK here goes,
I have a Call of Duty: WaW beta code that I don’t need.
I’m going to do a random draw from the first 25 responses, then give it away!
So far, the beta is awesome. This isn’t CoD4, but pretty darn good just the same.
Just so you guys know I’m not pulling your legs, here’s a pic of the email I got, as well as the text from the email:
Xbox 360 Multiplayer Code!
Thank you for registering on CallofDuty.com and welcome to the Call of Duty: World at War Xbox 360™ Multiplayer Beta*!
Here is your unique Xbox 360 multiplayer code:
In order to participate in the Xbox 360 Demo:
1. Receive your Xbox Live® Marketplace Token (above) and write it down.
You will not be able to download the Beta without it
2. Use your laptop for gaming to log into Xbox Live with your gamer profile
3. Access Xbox Live Marketplace through the Xbox 360™ Dashboard
4. Click Redeem Code
5. Enter your Xbox Live Marketplace Token when prompted
6. Start the download
7. Join the fight!
Download the instruction manual (432 kb PDF).
And remember, we want to hear from you! Please come back to CallofDuty.com and give us your feedback, what you like and what you’d change to make Call of Duty: World at War the best experience possible!
* The PC Beta is coming up next! Stay close to CallofDuty.com and check your email for details soon to come!