This post will outline and detail strategies, tips, tricks, cheats and tactics for Sid Meier’s Civilization V (Civ5/CivV). Call it an FAQ of sorts.
Let’s get on with it, shall we?
Some quick observations:
With permission from the original author, I am bring you the best Call of Duty 4 guide on the net.
This guide is huge, and as such will be edited quite a bit in order to be read well on our site. This will also allow easy modification when the faq changes, as they are wont to do. We’ll start with the the easy stuff, like the training mission, and build on that.
Should there be any questions, please feel free to use the comments.
When this is all said and done, we’ll have a nice index and table of contents to put up, to make it all nice and proper!
This may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal,
private use. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed
publicly without advance written permission. Use of this guide on any other
web site or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a
violation of copyright.
All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by their
respective trademark and copyright holders.
Here are some simple single player tips, tricks, and cheats for the Call of Duty 4 single player mode on PC.
Start up Call of Duty 4 single player, go into your options, and make sure that the console is enabled.
Press your ~ (tilde) key anytime you want to enter these codes in – you can keep entering them.
First off, type
seta thereisacow "1337", this enables most of the cheats.
In order to pick a level, use
Here are some handy console commands that may help you through the game:
- ufo – you can fly through walls to get places – be careful, this can mess things up a little, and you may get stuck
- give – gives you an item. If you type
give all, you will get all weapons
- god – god mode!
- demigod – god mode, but some things still happen like screen shaking and such
- notarget – you will be invisible to enemies
- give ammo – instant ammo
- jump_height – allows you to change the physics in the game – like moon shoes
- timescale – let’s you play with time – fast or slow
- cg_LaserForceOn – laser sight, baby!